Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Cultured Salad on Collins

I had late shift for work today. I woke up late but didn't want to eat anything.
but when I arrived in city, I started to feel hunger.

I was thinking what to eat in the car....
pancake? .. too far from the work... the Japanese cafe next to the office? ...I don't have enough time....mmmmmm

Suddenly Cultured Salad came to my mind. it was on the way to work, and was easy to take-out.

But I hesitated to made a decision to go there.. I remembered their bad service for couponeers.

I used to go there using coupons. one day a staff (I think she was an owner) furrowed her brow when I say I will use a coupon. so I stopped go there for years. (by the way, they publish coupons every year, even this year too) 

Thought... well it has been years already, may be I go there and check if everything changes..  

I rummaged my coupon book and found 2for1 deal coupon of Cultured Salad.

the location was very convenient for me.
I arrived the place... well..it looks like the owner changed! the owner was elderly lady now and she hired young Asian students( may be) and was supervising on them. 

I said to one of staff "I want to use coupon" and then she advised to choose two sandwiches. 

I ordered two Turkey Sandwich at AUD9.50 and it was the most expensive sandwich of all.
most of them was AUD7~8.50.

when I got the sandwich in my hand, I found Roti Rolls...Damm I should have one Roti Wrap instead..
well it's too late.



Taste: Normal (not too good/not too bad/nothing special)
Address: 260 Collins Street MELBOURNE 3000



Written by ES (decide to use my initial ha ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment